SD6 Index du Forum
SD6
Crédit Dauphine est une banque, venez jouer un espion. Et sa couverture sera banquier, attention espion n'est pas toujours très facile...

SD6 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Tool Debugger ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SD6 Index du Forum -> les grandes villes -> La stade de Madrid
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaeyoome

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Tool Debugger Répondre en citant

Facebook Tool Debugger
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I didn't want to wait a day to see if it would finally change, so I did what's outlined on this page: In other words, something like this: Basically, you're going to hard code an if statement into your page's HTML to get it to change the meta content for whatever you've changed for that one post. –Petr Sep 10 '15 at 12:52 add a comment up vote 2 down vote This hasn't been added to in a couple of years, but I've just had the same issue and found a way that immediately resolved it. It happens because fb doesn't use this URL but downloads image to its own server, and refreshes it only when URL changes. The result in that situation is analogues to no meta tags active. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. You can do something like: If somebody knows a better solution will be very appreciate. That will load the source code of your site. Follow Us143Fans719Followers69Followers281Followers5Subscribers101Loves1.3kTotal followersOur Products Setting Tips Whats new How it works Developer Insights WordPress Powered by Passion Blogger - A Responsive WordPress Theme by AppsCreo . What you are actually doing is just changing the URL that gets requested -- it is treated as a new site. That is typical situation for sites that have just beenlaunched. The same is valid ifyou correct your post after that cache scrape the correctionwill not reflect on your share info, till you dont clear Facebooks cache. To refresh og:image you need to change name (url) of the image. 403 Forbidden.. Ive tried all the tricks you recommended in the past, including using the FB Debugger to scrape information sent to FB from my cache and specifying a default image in the Publicize plug in settings. You can make any query string change for the same result. For example, if you use SEO plugin, that surely means that your site already have Open Graph active. blogsehat.net says: September 18, 2014 at 4:12 am Hi, i get notice Error parsing input URL, no data was cached, or no data was scraped. [&] Reply to this comment . We also tried to POST /?id=.&scrape=true, but this approach not working for images. Be patient oftenScrape Again buttonhave to pressed several times until the cache is really refreshed. Terry Reply to this comment . But nothing works. I hope this helps. Products Docs Tools & Support News Videos Log In -->. It's a messy solution, but it works. We use it on WordPress.org. When you set your tags for Facebook, they will be valid for most of the networks. .. Chris Kovalenko says: December 12, 2011 at 7:28 am Cheers Otto, you are one of the few people I actually follow and listen to. Please note! If there are no Meta Tags active, you cant control information shared on Facebook. The ?fbrefresh=CANBEANYTHING didn't do anything clear the og:image cache. Engagement Monitor and engage with social conversations. Putting this into use should look like this: Solved the problem straight away! Hope this helps! shareimprove this answer answered Apr 30 '15 at 18:10 h3pl 211 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I was getting the cache to show the right picture after updating my blog post, but when I went to post the link, Facebook was still showing an old picture. Switch to one of the default themes and test with that. We are just a small remodeling company and do not send out spam, wouldldnt even know how. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Jo Carter says: July 27, 2013 at 6:51 am Hi I tried the de-bugger for one page of my website but it didnt help solve my problem unfortunately. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Want more stuff like this?Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.Thank you for subscribing Written by appscreo AppsCreo is a team of web professionals who has delivered Envato market best selling social networking plugin of all time 5a02188284
facebook awd shortcodestrucos para sacar imagenes en el chat de facebookreport facebook account compromisedalone status for facebook in hindihow to create a landing page for facebook timelinefree download photo editor for facebookcomo hackear el inbox de facebookhow to create two facebook accounts on ipadmobile9 facebook movel javahack facebook account online site

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SD6 Index du Forum -> les grandes villes -> La stade de Madrid Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006